Welcome to the Department of Psychology at the Faculty of Arts, University of Ljubljana!
|Departmental Coordinator for International Exchange||Assist. Renata Marčič, PhD|
|Office hours||by appointment|
|Telephone||+386 1 241 1166|
Dear exchange students,
in the autumn semester of the academic year 2020/2021 the following courses will be taught in English at the Department of Psychology.
- Learning in groups (3 ECTS): cancelled
- Child and Adolescent Individual Differences (3 ECTS): on-line
- Qualitative psychological research (3 ECTS): hybrid model (face to face and on–line)
- Intelligence, giftedness, creativity (3 ECTS): on-line
- Psychological prevention (3 ECTS): on-line
In the spring semester of the academic year 2020/2021 there will be no courses in English.
After your arrival
- Make sure that you have a signed Learning Agreement. For any changes in the Learning Agreement contact the departmental coordinator, Renata Marčič.
- Follow the instructions of the International Office for accessing the VIS system. VIS system enables you to check the exam dates, sign up for exams and check out your grades.
- Go to the secretary of the Department of Psychology, Nives Kolarič, with the signed Learning Agreement so that she can enter your courses in the VIS system.
- When you have all of the grades, please contact the International Office to receive your Transcript of Records.