Welcome to the Department of Psychology at the Faculty of Arts, University of Ljubljana!
|Departmental Coordinator for International Exchange||Assist. Dr. Renata Marčič|
|Office hours||by appointment|
|Telephone||+386 1 241 1166|
Dear exchange students,
in the autumn semester of the academic year 2022/2023 the following courses will be taught in English at the Department of Psychology:
- Qualitative psychological research (3 ECTS)
- Intelligence, giftedness, creativity (3 ECTS)
For more information about these courses see here. Timetable will be announced in september 2022.
In the spring semester of the academic year 2022/2023 there will be no courses in English.
To participate in the regular courses you need to speak Slovene. The Basic Level Exam of the Slovene Language is required.
After your arrival
- Make sure that you have a signed Learning Agreement. For any changes in the Learning Agreement contact the departmental coordinator, Renata Marčič.
- Follow the instructions of the International Office for accessing the VIS system. VIS system enables you to check the exam dates, sign up for exams and check out your grades.
- Go to the secretary of the Department of Psychology, Nives Kolarič, with the signed Learning Agreement so that she can enter your courses in the VIS system.
- When you have all of the grades, please contact the International Office to receive your Transcript of Records.